Monday 18 May 2009

May Phat Fiber Sneak Peek #5

More Yarn! The boxes for May have now been sold - I hope you got one! :)

If you did, you may be one of the few lucky people to get some Glow in the Dark yarn in your box! This month there are five glowing samples in either blue or white colourways.



The white ones are nylon and Wensleydale Longwool and I can't recall what the blue ones are but I think they are probably nylon and Alpaca. It's so fun to play with this stuff. If you haven't seen it in action check out the parts of my shop for glowing yarn and glowing toys - each listing shows an "action shot" taken in the dark! (The action shot is best viewed full size.)

1 comment:

Sally said...

I just got my PhatFiber box and got one of your glow in the dark yarn samples. My heart skipped a beat, I was so excited. I am planning on giving you feedback in a day or so when I have a bit more time. LOVE your stuff!!!!