Wednesday 20 May 2009

The final Phat Fiber sneak peek for May

Some of you are already receiving your boxes! Follow the excitement at Ravelry in the Phat Fiber Sampler Box group.

Here's the last item that was sent it for my May samples! It's a Pocket Sheep!




I've put a penny into the shot for scale. This little guy is made of sock yarn and has an embroidered face, ears and feet. I hope he makes somebody very happy.

I am thinking about offering these Pocket Sheep on my Sheepshape Etsy shop. Would people be interested in getting their own Pocket Sheep that way, or do you prefer having them in the Phat Fiber box?

3 comments:

Sally said...

I think a pocket sheep would be wonderful! It would be really neat if you could fashion it into a keychain so I could hook it to my knitting bag.

Elizabeth said...

That's a good idea, Sally! I'll do some like that :)

Rachel said...

I would love to get the pattern for a pocket sheep. I got a may phat fiber box but wasn't fortunate enough to get a sheep. Of course if I had my daughters would be trying to sneak away with it.