I'm sure you can relate to the title of this post.
At this very moment, I have the following projects on. In some cases, on hold.
* knitting imperfect socks from the toe up, a training project. I love how the stripes are turning out. I'm going to look like the Cat in the Hat.
* knitting my Gotland shawl. I can't wait to wear it. But it's still too small. And I need to get a shawl pin. I'm worried that it will end up too heavy to wear. Definitely not lace weight!
* knitting a Fuzzy Mitten lamb. It's all done except for the eyes. I made it larger than usual and I can't find my stash of different-size safety eyes.
* dyeing Shetland fibre. It's cooling in the bathtub. I hope my husband didn't want to take a shower tonight...
* carding Corriedale/Romney cross fibre on the drumcarder. Takes A.G.E.S. I've done about a dozen batts already but it still seems like there's a sheep's worth of fibre left!
* crocheting a blanket in strips. This one has been snoozing for a while. I can't remember what size hook I was using...!
* washing a light brown crossbreed fleece. I got nearly all of it done a few weeks back and ran out of steam....
* my never-ending Irish non-Jumper project. It's been washed, dyed and spun but I haven't found a suitable pattern for the amount of yarn I have! At about 720 yards it certainly won't be a jumper. Curse my bulky-weight spinning!
Whew. I'm going to be a pensioner by the time I finish all the projects I have going on. (Because, of course, I will not learn from this and will continue to add projects.) But it sure is fun!
A box of delights
1 year ago